Kampong Ayer (Water Village) Map for Ravenfield.
Author: Lord Sayur
Kampong Ayer, or the Water Village (Malay: Kampung Air) is an area of Brunei’s capital city Bandar Seri Begawan that is situated over Brunei Bay. 39,000 people live in the Water Village. This represents roughly ten percent of the nation’s total population. All of the Water Village buildings are constructed on stilts above the Brunei River.
- 8 capture points all together. Both team owns 2 capture points at start.
- helicopter will only respawn once destroyed. 2 helicpters for each team.
- fighter plane will respawn 16 seconds once it is moved instead after destroyed.
- private helicopter is availble at the small island.
- fighter boat can only be used by the user.
- Red team is given slight advantage. Try to capture critical capture points as soon as possible.
- Recommeded number of bots : 80-120. more than 120 will be too chaotic.