Do you want to try out older mods for older versions of Ravenfield? This is how you can do this.
For pre-steam versions go to here:
For steam (most likely what you want) you need to follow several steps:
- Open steam in with the console tab. To do this type this into a browser: steam://nav/console.
- Choose the platform you want to download for (remember this code for later):
- Windows 64bit: 636481
- Windows 32bit: 636482
- Mac: 636483
- Linux: 636484
- Type in https://steamdb.info/depot/(platform id number)/manifests/ in a browser
- Find the version you want to download and copy the manifest id number.
- Steam should be open, make sure you’re on the new “Console” tab.
- In the input box at the bottom type without quotations: “download_depot 636480 (platform id number) (manifest id number)” (you may need to run a second time if there are missing files).
- Wait for it to download and steam will open the download location once it’s done.
- Copy the files.
- Got to library, Ravenfield, properties, local files and paste the files into the Ravenfield directory.
- You’re done! To go back, force update Ravenfield and it will be back to normal.